Quymart warrants all electronics products (including LED, lights, products have electronic components, example light up shoes, light up glasses, electronic toys, etc.) against manufacturing defects for 14 days from your date you received it.
1. What kinds of products do you warrant?
We warrant only electronic products or product have electronic components
2. What does this warranty cover?
- Defects in materials used to manufacture
- Defects in workmanship or broken components under normal use
3. What does this warranty not cover?
- Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, etc.)
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product
- Damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose (use of running shoes for court sports or hiking footwear as work boots, etc.)
- Damage caused by natural disaster
- Items do not have electronic components
4. How can I get warrant service from Quymart?
- If your item is covered by our warranty policy, you can contact us at [email protected] with problem of your items. You will have to provide a video when you opened when the products still has tags and shipping label as evidence that it’s our item, and a video/photos shows the product problem.
- If your evidences are accepted, we will send you a new product or give you a full refund.
- Depending on the nature of defects, you may have to return the products to us or keep them
5. Contact Us
If you have any questions on how to get warranty service, feel free to contact us:
- By e‑mail: [email protected].
- By visiting this page on our website: https://home.quymart.com/contact-us/